Hospitals & Institutions
- Hospitals & Institutions Chair
- Hospitals & Institutions Chair Vice Chair
- Hospitals & Institutions Secretary
- Thurston County Jail Coordinator
H&I Brings a meeting into Thurston
Service Committee Meeting
Meets on the First Thursday of EVERY Month at 6:00 PM
Taylor Station Restaurant
62 SE Lynch Rd
Shelton WA 98584
Zoom ID: 888 922 245
Basic Requirements for Facilities
- H&I Clean Time Requirements
- Treatment Centers – 6 months, unless facility requires longer.
- Mason County Prison – 1 Year, and off Paper.
- Thurston County Jail – 1 Year, and off paper.
- Mason County Jail – 2 Years, and off Paper.
General H&I Documents
Thurston County Jail: Tuesdays 8pm
H&I Brings a meeting into Thurston County for both Male and Females who wish to attend this meeting.
Thurston County Jail Application Download
E-mail Completed Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Resources: Fridays 7pm
H&I brings a Mens meeting into this treatment center, if you have 6 months clean, and are not a participant of this facility please contact Doug to attend this meeting.
Cory V – 360-506-7249
Mason County Jail: Fridays @ 7pm (Not currently meeting)
Washington Corrections Center (Shelton Prison)
To apply, fill out all applications and disclosure forms
Washington Correction Center Application and Documents
Send Completed applications to VolunteerProgram@doc.wa.gov
Harvest Home: Mondays @ 6pm
H&I Brings a womens meeting into this facility
|Forms and Resources|
|Hospitals and Institutions|
|Thurston County Jail|
|Mason County Jail|
|Washington Correction Center|